QBO Virtual Boot-Camp, Re-certification & Enhancements
Congratulations to my staff! I’m thrilled that we were able to attend the Intuit Boot-camp on the QuickBooks Online Program. We spent 2 days watching the experts show us the new enhancements and some tips and tricks. We think these enhancements will help ourselves and our clients in our cloud-based accounting software. Watch this quick video and then check out the bullet points below…
Some important new enhancements:
- +NEW – all program navigation is now on the left hand side
- Heads up on “planned outages” and other QBO Status Updates
- Add screen space by hiding the details in the left side-bar
- Receipt Capture capability using optical character recognition (OCR) technology; great contemporaneous support for IRS requirements
- Enhanced mileage tracking (ability to log business/personal miles) for IRS reporting
- Business performance dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
I am so glad we were able to attend and then start testing these new software features.
Click through to see what updating your accounting system to a cloud based system looks like, then feel free to contact us for a discovery session to see if this is the right move for your business right now.